Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Almost ready... all I have do now is sell it!


So today I finally finished! I finished every ounce of completed jewelry to an excel worksheet. 100% of my items have been given a wholesale price AND a retail price. I feel ready.

I am having a show on Friday April 4, 2008 @ the Gamma Phi Beta House at the University of South Carolina. They are hosting my jewelry show and we are hoping to raise a lot of money for CampFire USA - a summer camp for less fortunate kids. I am really hoping this sale goes well for a number of different reasons, but mainly I would like to raise money for this organization. I am donating 10% of my final total to Camp Fire.

I hope that the girls of USC are impressed with my jewelry and that they buy a lot of it! SEND GOOD VIBES HERE! My friend Julia has been helping me out with all of this - she is philanthropy chair of her sorority.

That being said - items on my etsy.com site may not be available after this FRIDAY! SO - now is the time to purchase. If you mention this post or my blog in anyway I will provide FREE SHIPPING and maybe a lil discount via paypal refund!

No comments: