Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Goals

This month I would like to go a little more smoothly than last month. I am moved in completely and the studio is set up! I have some goals for this month that are a little bit more focused and more attainable than last months.
  • organize earring racks by price
  • create new inventory list of all items
  • continue marketing etsy store
  • keep up with the three teams I now represent
  • work on getting a table @ the local farmer's market on saturdays
  • Find a few more local shows if farmer's market turns out to be a bust
  • have fun!
  • I would like to have at least 3 online sales
I think these are pretty attainable! I hope I can accomplish what I have set up for myself.

Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

yellowfish said...

that is a really good idea- I should work on more focused specific goals, too.