Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost August!

August is right around the corner! This time of year reminds me of going back to school and the deadliest part of hurricane season. However, this year will be a lot different. No more school and I am moving to a new city TOMORROW (Monday)! It will certainly be a new beginning and I am very excited.

Here are my goals for this month:
  • Unpack my studio successfully
  • Sell 5 items on-line
  • Break the 30 mark for online sales
  • Get in touch with local universities in my new city to connect with Sororities
  • Find a steady job
  • Put at least 75 items at my etsy store
That's a pretty decent to-do list I think! I hope it goes as planned ;)

Good luck to you all this month!

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

According to Numerology, this is a 1 year, New Beginnings..Good for you..
Now if I could sell this house,I would start fresh too.

Tasha Early said...

wowza! I'd die if I tried to complete those goals. Lol.

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

I have confidence that you can and will accomplish all your goals good luck! Lovely blog.