Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fashion, Design, and Lifestyle: Team Project May 2008




I am lucky to be a part of a cool team on etsy.com called Fashion, Design, and Lifestyle aka FDL. Each month we collaborate and discuss about a color scheme and general theme, and then everyone makes their own project. The team just recently decided to open up a store on etsy. (http://fdlteam.etsy.com ) I just completed my necklace for the project yesterday so I thought I would show you.

The color theme was red and turquoise blue. I decided to use two different styles of red coral: rounds and stick coral. I used Turquoise Swarovski Bicones for the blue. I love the concept of LOVE and have some charms that I chose from. This will be for sale in the FDL Team store in June!

No comments: