I am proud to feature another etsy artist, Yael Frankel. She specializes in miniature art. I asked Yael about her life and where she gets her inspiration, as well as some other questions. She gave me some nice answers that you can read below. I fell in love with her artistic style and attitude toward her family and crafting! She is having some sale promotions in her shop currently that I suggest everyone check out.
1. Tell me about yourself as a person, a little background, where you grew up, high school, college, current job(s), married, children.
I am Yael Frankel, a graphic designer from Argentina. Happily married and happy mother of two children: Ian and Ema.
2. Tell me about your business name, how did you create it?
My business name? It is my real name, but shorter!
3. Describe your artistic style
I don't know... may be a naif style
4. What is your favorite color
5. What is your favorite thing to create?
Miniatures, everything with my hands.
6. Do you like to cook?
I forgot to say: everything but cook!!
7. Do you have pets?
No, I haven't
8. What is your favorite season and why
Spring, because I love so much the sun, but not the heat!
9. If you could have any talent that you don’t currently have, what would it be?
It would be... TO SEW!!! No doubt about this!
10. Do you have any secret hobbies?
Mmmm... no, I have not.
11. What is the best thing that your craft does for you personally?
My craft let me start happy my days.
12. What has been your favorite moment as a seller?
Two moments: when I sold 13 items from my store in an hour, and when people write me, loving my stuff.
13. What is your favorite way to end your day? My husband, my children and me, lying in my bed, watching tv.
Yael also has a blog where she further explores her craft. Yael's Blog
Here are some photos of Yael's work - all for sale at her shop on etsy.com
Thank you for letting me feature you Yael!
9 months ago