Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I made a lot of earrings this week and and interesting necklace with carnelian and turquoise. It feels really good to get back in my studio again and just bust out a bunch of pieces that I REALLY like. I try not to make anything for my racks that I wouldn't wear myself.

I also started to use a lot of copper in my earrings. It is a cool way to bring warmth and enhance color in my earrings. I love the combo of amethyst and copper - perfect balance so far.

So I think I am going to try to make more earrings this week...I sent off my netflix so I am currently waiting for my new DVD. I got busy while watching Michael Clayton yesterday (ps good movie!) My boyfriend borrowed my RosettaStone in Spanish that I got for Christmas and finished the first level and has now returned it back to me. I am going to see how trying to get fluent in spanish and making jewelry will be. I hope Ill be able to multi-task like that!!

My friend Brian and his family own a series of really great deli's Gruby's New York Deli - to be exact. And locally his dad is going to put out my business cards... I am excited! I hope people take them.

I am really getting excited to take more pictures... perhaps I will start on that this week too!


CHECK OUT THE SALE!
http://karma711.etsy.com

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh that's cool--it's good to be able to get those business cards in as many hands as possible! Hope it brings lots of new business your way!
Smiles, Karen