Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Making Progress

Hello hello!

Well since the new year, I have been very busy. I have documented about 80% of my pieces through photograph, price, and description. Being organized is unbelievably important for what I am doing, I am glad for programs like MS Office and Photoshop.

I am also in the process of lining up some jewelry parties and beginning to sell my pieces to boutiques. I want to make sure I have the tools and assets to appear as professional and businesslike as possible.

As you can see above, I have figured out how to get some pictures of my pieces on my blog. If you click on any of the pictures at the top, it will take you to my etsy.com store. Just remember, you do NOT have to be an etsy member to purchase any of my pieces. Please contact me if you would like to follow up on this.

My main objectives for the next few weeks are: complete portfolio, set up meetings, and finish inventory. I am also working more and more with the art clay and making a lot of really great pendants, earrings, and rings. There will be pictures of those very soon.

I hope you have a great day!

- Morgan

No comments: