Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


I am happy that the new year is here - new resolutions and new goals. I hope that everyone had a safe, happy, and fun new year celebration.

As for the business, I am excited to focus a lot on new ideas - I have a ton of new gemstones to be creative with. I will also have a lot more time to focus on wire and metals techniques to enhance my pieces.

I am also going to focus on getting some of my pieces into boutiques and small retail shops. I have had a lot of positive reinforcement in this aspect of my business and it only makes rational sense to give it a try! :)

I had a show right before Christmas that went very well! People found a lot of pieces that they bought for others (and themselves!) - which I have been contacted with how much those people really enjoyed their pieces. This makes me so happy and proud to do what I am doing, making people feel special and beautiful. What could be better?

Well, so here are some of my goals for the new year:
  • create portfolio
  • have pieces in boutiques
  • more shows
  • craft/art shows
  • art clay silver certification
  • mastering wire techniques
  • and...making my customers happy
I will be posting more pictures of my more recent pieces this week - so keep an eye out!

Happy New Year!

www.karma711.etsy.com

No comments: