Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WOW

Hello everyone - my loyal followers I hope you didn't forget about me. I am almost done with my first semester of law school! I have had little time to work on my jewelry but I think about it often. I am actually having a small show up here before the holidays with the girls, which I am hoping goes well.

I am still running my business - I did a variety of custom work after Mother's Day for a few weddings for girls I grew up with. Figuring out where and how I was going to get to law school took over a majority of my life.

Right now I am running a HUGE sale at my shop and hope that yall will take a few moments to look at what I have going on there. Basically, I am taking what I will consider as a best offer for all of my pieces on-line. With the economy the way it is, I still want people to enjoy my pieces - so if you are interested in ANY piece on my website, please do shoot me a message so we can work something out :)

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

xoxo

No comments: