Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh mannnnn

So time is cracking down rather quickly! I am more or less ready for this weekend. Recently though, I have been doing some more life/soul searching and I am going to take the LSAT in December. I am being smart and signed up for a prep course - no matter how I do, I don't think this course could ever hurt me. However, the first day is this weekend on SATURDAY! It is a practice test (first of a handful) and while it isn't 100% crucial that I attend, I would like to put myself in as many testing situations as possible. The test is from 10-2pm.

Craft ATTACK is from 9:30 to 5:30 pm. If I take this test, I will miss a 4 hour chunk at my booth. However, there is a chance my mom and friends may be able to help me out for a few hours - these friends are close enough to know about what I do and to effectively represent me and my work. I am hoping they can help out, but understand if they can't.

Regardless, I am excited about both new ventures. I have high hopes for everyone involved in Craft ATTACK - this could be the start of a really awesome event with a lot of positive local involvement. I can only PRAY that I do well on the LSAT to get into a decent law school...but that is much further away than this weekend ;)


Big things are always on the horizon...no matter how far away they are.

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

I know you will do well..just keep us posted..