Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 27, 2008

Latest Sale from my Etsy Store! YAY!




A wonderful lady named Elizabeth bought this necklace tonight. This is by far one of my more elegant pieces and looks good on just about every skin tone and every age for that matter. I have gotten a lot of compliments on this piece at trunk shows and craft shows that I have been to since I created it last Fall. It is made with two kinds of fresh water pearls - smooth round white pearls and gold (what I call) rice crispy pearls. All findings are 14k gf. I am going to miss this necklace, but I am ecstatic that it sold and is going to a good home :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful necklace, Morgan! Congrats on the sale!

Unknown said...

thank you :)

Rosley said...

In my opinion,I choose men's white gold ring because it look so pleasing to the eye and sophisticated of scintillating and lustrous gold and will look very attracting.