Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Mid-Month Goals!

New Week - Mid Month GOALS!

So its the middle of August, I have been pretty busy trying to find a day job and keep my jewelry business on the up and up. I set up my studio in my room and have been making some new pieces. I have put up some new photos and pieces on my etsy store that have been getting a few views. I have sold a few things - one on-line and one personal request from a friend. I hope to get a few more online sales before the month is over, but we shall see.

I am getting VERY excited about the Craft ATTACK 2008 in a little less than 2 months. I like doing shows a lot more than I used to. I checked out some of the other artists that will be there and it looks like its going to be a strong show with lots of talent. I hope it goes well for everyone! I'd love to get my jewelry on as many people as possible, thats for sure!

Have a great rest of the month!

No comments: