Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good News! and GOALS



I just got into a show next weekend in Savannah, GA!

My friend in DC works in a boutique and she is working with me on setting up a consignment situation with them. I am excited because I think my earrings will do well there. Plus since my friend works there, I feel like there is less of a probability of being screwed big time. Ha.

The picture up top is from Central Park in NYC. I was there this past saturday with some of my girlfriends. I was up there visiting with my grandma for the weekend. I had a great time :)

GOALS (for the rest of the week)
  • Pick pieces to send to my friends boutique
  • make more items
  • finish wedding piece for a friend
  • take pictures!
  • upload pictures to Etsy and Dawanda

2 comments:

Beat Black said...

good idea to list your goals on your blog. maybe if i did that I'd be more likely to follow through :)

good luck on your show!

Rosebud Collection said...

Good for you and the consignment job..I think it is wonderful and lucky you have a friend to keep check. Happy you enjoyed N.Y.C...nice for a visit.
Best of luck to you and your show..