Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

thefind.com

Hey everyone,

I just found out that a few of my older items from my etsy.com shop made it onto a site called www.thefind.com

That's pretty bad ass and I had no idea my pieces were even on there until someone brought up the site. It is apparently a small section of the NY Times. I am pretty flattered and hope that some of my other pieces (which I think are better) get up there as well.

I am going to being preparing all my prices and doing a lot of changes to really prepare myself for potential wholesaling opportunities. I learned a lot recently about what really happens and want to make sure I will be prepared and as professional as possible. This is a huge task and will require a full inventory of all my items (which will be good for my upcoming shows) and I will really make sure all of my pieces are priced properly.

Have a great day!

- Morgan

No comments: