Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today's Showcase & Etc

So I am in the Storque Showcase all-day today. This is an aspect of etsy that I love! You buy a slot to self-promote your shop. CLICK HERE

So one the things I have come across while looking through a lot of great blogs from the artists from etsy is that they feature other artists. I know I don't get the most views in the world, however I am working on that. This is something I would like to start doing, featuring an artist each week! Of course, I'll have to dig up my english writing skills to make it look good, but I think that a lot of good can come from this.

Is anyone interested? do let me know!

1 comment:

Trish's Soapy Blessings said...

I don't get the most view either, but I enjoy blogging anyway. I think it just takes a little time and getting known.

And, good luck on your sale. It ends tomorrow, right?