It has been exceptionally beautiful these past few days here in the lowcountry and it has helped with my inspiration and motivation! I really love spring time because everyone is outside, happy, and ready to accept with a new season can do for their lives and attitudes.
My sale that I am having is going fairly well, so far 5 pieces have sold!!! only 39 more to go to completely re-do my store and take new pictures. The etsy.com forums have been wonderful and helpful for how to have a better looking store. So hopefully after the "successful" sale is over I can really clean house and get things back on track.
My goals for this week (similar to last weeks tee hee)
- Make phone calls regarding recent DVDs sent out
- Go down and sign up for local craft fair for mid-march
- start making more inventory
- hopefully art clay will come this week and I can start making more leaf rings
- start gym regime...gym 4x this week
- stay positive
- get outside for a few hours
- start brainstorming about where and when to take pictures.
I think thats a good start ;)
have a great week!