Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gift Certificates Now Available through paypal!

hey hey hey!


I just wanted to let yall know that there will now be gift certificates available that you can redeem through my etsy.com site and/or through me personally. I am very excited about this! I also sell gift certificates at my show that are redeemable through either option.

I also have a great opportunity to have a show at the University of South Carolina on April 4th in the Greek Village! I am so pumped about this and hope that it goes well because I am donating 10% of all proceeds to a charity of their sororities choice. I love contributing and hope that it is very successful, not only for me but for the philanthropy as well.

I am still working on getting my DVDs out and hope to get some meetings set up in the near future.

I am working on planning another local show towards the end of February and Mid-March.


Have a lovely day!

No comments: