Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Up coming show and Portfolio

I am getting really excited for a few different reasons
  1. I have a show coming up at Clemson that I am hoping will go well. I am really excited because I feel like there are a large variety of girls that will like the large variety of pieces that I have. I am also really excited to see my friends...dressed up with my jewelry on!
  2. I have my Spring 2008 Portfolio complete. I made it into a DVD movie with the help of iDVD on my MacBook. I applied labels that we made in photoshop to the DVDs so they look pretty professional, and at least identifiable. I really hope they stand out and help me to get some appointments with buyers. I am really quite nervous to do this, but it is a necessary and important step in the creative process and professional process as a business owner.
buena suerte a mi!

No comments: