Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 14, 2007

Karma by Morgan... an introduction

Hello, my name is Morgan and I am the artist and owner of Karma by Morgan. Karma is a small handcrafted jewelry business I made in August of 2007. You can check out my merch at www.karma711.etsy.com
go ahead check me out!

A little about me...
I am a recent graduate from Dickinson College where I majored in classical archaeology. I loved college and have always tried to do as much as I can with my bare hands. I chose to be start my own jewelry business because I saw a lot of jewelry out there that I found to be pure crap in all honesty - pure crap that I was paying too much money for. Being a recent graduate I know a lot about not having a trust fund (haha) and that being said, I try to spend my money wisely. That means that I want quality over quantity and quality over price.

I learned the jewelry craft through working at my local bead store for a few years and luckily being able to take advantage of classes and observing. Through practice and coming from an artsy family, I have been working on getting my name out there and getting my pieces on people. I have gotten a lot of positive responses from the two shows I have had, as well as from selling online.


so please do not hesitate to ask me any questions or lend a few comments (constructive criticism only thanks !) And please check out my website www.karma711.etsy.com

No comments: